Discover How to Instantly Turn an
$87 Entertainment Budget into $175
$87 Entertainment Budget into $175
You read that right…I’m going to show you how you can take $87 and turn it into $175.00 in the next few minutes.
More reasons to bring your family and friends bowling for Monster-sized savings starting at only $29.50…
at COLLINS BOWLING CENTERS.
Buy food or pay for bowling with this offer – It’s like Free Money!
If you want to have a great time with your friends, family, or coworkers while bowling and not spend an arm and a leg, this is your best deal ever. This generous offer creates your event faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible.
Even if you later decide to use this, you can walk away from it with Jaw-dropping powerful savings for anytime you want to put this package to work. You won’t find an offer like this ever on local entertainment except right here on this website. It’s easy, fast, and your free ticket to instant entertainment and recreation.
What are we talking about? You will find this to be one of the simplest most exciting programs we’ve ever offered. All you have to do is show up and have a blast. We’ve developed a very simple easy way for you to save money right here, right now putting you in the expert category of event planners. Best Part: it’s as easy as pushing a button.
Tailored “special opportunity” packages for you…
Once again, this time of year many people start to plan their holiday parties and gatherings. Everyone’s looking for a stress-free way to get gifts without emptying their wallets. These limited offers most people miss out on ensure you to lock-in right now before they’re no longer available.
Spend $87 and Receive over $175.00 in value added bonuses…
Once you buy these preloaded cards they are still good even if we decide to stop selling them at this discounted rate. You come out the winner because you took advantage of such a great deal at this time.
Compare this to Regular offers to see how this pays for itself...
It’s Saturday night and you want to bowl 3 games, rent shoes, eat a large pizza and get a pitcher of Pepsi. Here’s what you would normally pay:
3 games for 4 people x $5.00 = $60.00, Shoe rental $12.00,Large Pizza $15.95, Pitcher of Pepsi $5.00. Total cost: $92.95
Remember: You redeem these specials at front desk
using your transaction ID to load onto your gift card account.
You simply use your phone number each time you
come bowling once you're in the system.
An unlimited market…
Yes, that’s right, you can buy as many of these as you need. Save them for a rainy day, give some to your friends or family as a gift. Do you have someone who really likes to bowl? Know someone who is planning a bowling party? Share this solution with them and they will sincerely thank you.
Some ways to use these…
- Purchase a gift card on your iphone then instantly redeem at the center. Treat your whole family to bowling, food and pizza at a huge discount.
- Are your kids going nuts at home? Get them out of the house, bring them bowling where they have a great time, burn up some energy and leave feeling relaxed and stress free.
- Are you and your buddies looking for something better to do besides laying around eating Doritos and watching football? Put bowling on your evening agenda and plug this into a weekly event. Plus, large screen HD TVs over every lane to broadcast your favorite game. It’s a great outlet and time to blow off steam after work.
- Tell some other friends and meet up once a week to bowl. You won’t believe how simple this is.
- Load your card or account with games and credit to use for food and beverage gives you an instant return of over 200% on your money!
Here's How It Works...
- Select the discount package you want to buy. Buy as many as you like – the more you get, the better the discount.
- Pay for your package using your computer or mobile device with paypal secure online purchase system accepts any major credit card.
- Take your receipt to the front desk (printout or show screen from mobile device) to receive your value loaded card or register with your mobile number for card less.
Remember: You don’t need a gift card to carry around, all you need is your mobile number.
The next time you pay for a lane, food or beverage, just give us your mobile number
and pay with your account balance.
Here’s more ideas...
- Let your kids bowl after school a day or 2 each week or during fall/winter break / snow days.
- Treat a group of underprivileged kids bowling who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
- Organize your church group or youth late night lock-in event.
- Take all your employees out for an afternoon of bowling for the offsite casual office party concept.
- Treat radio or TV stations to an afternoon of bowling in exchange for free advertising for your company.
- Gift your suppliers with these offers in exchange for services you would normally pay for.
- Use for the golf event rainout option to guarantee your event.
- Little league, Youth Football, Basketball, Soccer, swim team, karate club, dance team, musical group get together pizza and bowling parties.
- Book the lanes you need and charge a premium fee per person day of the event for fundraiser.
See what these bowling customers are saying...
It is fun and out of the ordinary thing to do. It's always really clean there as well. I love that this is in our neighborhood!Jennie Condra
Great staff and a nice place to kill some time. The $100 voucher and 15 games for $87 for me and my whole family? What a deal!Chris Baker
The atmosphere and staff are great! We never have any issues getting lanes especially since we normally have a very large group of bowlers!Hayley Stump
I like the promotional online offers. Makes bowling affordable for a large group of people.Charlotte Sizemore
I loved the promotion you just completed with the gift cards and free games. I'll be very honest: If not for that promotion, you would have 200 less dollars of revenue. I bought one of the 100 dollar gift cards, and encouraged a friend to purchase one as well. Just so you understand how appealing of a deal that was to the casual bowler.Andrew Delaney
It’s the right thing to do!